Thai Lime Chicken
• 1/3 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
• 1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
• 1 1/2 tsp ginger, ground
• 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
• 1 lime
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a mini food processor, grind peanuts until fine, but not to paste.
3. In a small bowl, combine peanuts, garlic powder and ginger.
4. Place chicken on a cookie sheet and squeeze juice from lime overtop. Then roll chicken in peanut mixture until well coated.
5. Bake chicken in oven for 25 minutes or until no longer pink in center.