- Chicken breasts or tenders
- Teriyaki Sauce (I like Lawry’s Teriyaki with Pineapple Juice)
- Trader Joe’s Vegetable Fried Rice (or from scratch if you want)
- Clean your chicken and then marinate in Teriyaki sauce. I only marinated mine for 15 minutes.
- In a skillet, cook your chicken until no longer pink in side. I was using chicken tenders and this took less than 15 minutes because they weren’t super thick. I used a lid while cooking to keep the chicken moist and added a little extra teriyaki to the pain halfway through for added flavor and moisture.
- While the chicken is cooking, cook the vegetable fried rice in a different pan using the directions on the package. My tip is to press the rice down and let it cook for a few minutes at a time to get the rice nice and crispy.