- 4 – 6 medium Russet potatoes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Taco seasoning
- shredded lettuce
- cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- green onion
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Wash potatoes in water, pat dry with paper towels. Poke a few holes in each potato then wrap each in foil. Bake potatoes for 1 hour. Carefully remove hot potatoes from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain grease, if any. Add taco seasoning to beef and amount of water packet calls for. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil from potatoes then cut a slit in the top to open. Fill each potato with ground beef and all of your favorite taco toppings. Enjoy!