- 1 Smithfield Marinated Sweet Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- 16 oz baby carrots or full carrots cut into smaller pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place your pork tenderloin in a roasting pan, lined with foil to make cleanup easier.
- Cut fresh broccoli into florets, rinse and let drain. Clean and prep your carrots if using full carrots. In a mixing bowl; whisk together the olive oil, garlic, pepper, salt, and lemon juice. Add the broccoli and carrots and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread broccoli and carrots evenly in single layer (if overcrowded, they will steam more than roast).
- Add the pork tenderloin and the vegetable to the oven. Roast your veggies for 20-25 minutes, flipping half way through. Roast the pork for 25-30 minutes (average 20 minutes per pound); use a meat thermometer to make sure the internal temperature reads 145 degrees F.