Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Baked Salmon
- 907 grams salmon, skin removed and cut into 4 or 6 fillets
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 3 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Shallots, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place fillets of fish on prepared pan.
- Grate a little lime zest over each piece of of salmon.
- In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, sriracha, brown sugar, and salt.
- Pour sauce over salmon fillets.
- Place salmon in oven and roast for 16 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shallots and serve.