SKINNY BANG BANG SHRIMP
• 1 lb shrimp (about 50 shrimp), cooked or uncooked. shelled or deveined.
• 10 skewer sticks (optional)
• 3 T sour cream
• 3 T chopped green onion, plus more for garnish
• 1½ T sweet chili sauce (I used Franks brand)
• ½-3/4 T sriracha sauce
1. (If you’re grilling on a grill, be sure to soak wooded skewers a couple minutes in water to avoid burning)
2. combine sour cream, onion, sweet chili sauce, and sriracha in a bowl and stir well. set aside.
3. place 5 shrimp on each skewer
4. If shrimp are raw:
5. grill on each side for 5-8 minutes, until opaque and cooked through
6. If shrimp are pre-cooked:
7. Place shrimp skewers on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes
8. Brush each hot skewer liberally with the sauce, on both sides
9. serve immediately