Sesame Chicken with Brown Rice
For some reason I always have trouble finding recipes with brown rice that I really like. But I finally found one!
The ingredients for 1 serving:
• 75 g brown basmati rice
• 3 tbs agave syrup
• 2 tbs sesame seeds
• 2 tbs soy sauce
• 1 garlic clove
• 1 chicken breast
• 1 sweet pepper
• 1 green pepper or spring onion
• 1 tbs chili powder
• Salt & Pepper
• 1 tbs olive oil
1. Prepare the brown rice according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, mix the agave syrup, sesame seeds, soy sauce and crushed garlic in a bowl and set aside.
3. Cut the chicken into pieces and season these with salt, pepper and chili powder.
4. Steam the broccoli for 6-8 minutes.
5. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and bake the chicken golden brown and cooked through in 8 minutes. Meanwhile, cut the peppers and/or spring onions into small pieces.
6. Add the cooked chicken and all the vegetables to the prepared sauce and toss to combine. Then scoop mixture into bowls or plates over cooked rice.