- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4-5 pieces of bread
- 1 c. milk
- 3 eggs
- 2-3 tbs parsley
- garlic salt and pepper, to taste
- Tear up the bread into small pieces and soak in the milk. Add more after 10 minutes or so if their is still more milk that needs to be soaked up.
- Prep 1 or 2 pans with foil before your hands get messy. You will want pans with sides so the grease doesn’t spill in your oven.
- When the milk is soaked up, mix all the ingredients in a large bowl well.
- Form into small meatballs, about 1.5″, and put on your lined pans.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through.