- 24 ounce package of baby red potatoes, diced
- 1 (0.7 ounce) packet Italian dressing mix
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package fully-cooked Italian chicken sausage (I used al fresco brand, which has 4 sausage links in each package), sliced into ½-inch thick rounds
- 8 ounces frozen cut green beans, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lined a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place diced potatoes in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing mix, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour oil mixture into zip-top bag, seal shut, and gently toss to coat potatoes.
- Spread seasoned potatoes onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing potatoes halfway through.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Add sliced sausage to the sheet pan, toss to coat in seasoning, and return pan to the oven to continue cooking. Bake for approximately 15 minutes more; but during the final 5 minutes of cooking time add the green beans to the sheet pan, toss to coat in seasonings, and return to the oven to finish. The meal is ready when the green beans are tender and the potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Serve immediately.