Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
• ½ cup coconut milk (122 grams)
• 1 cup (125 grams) frozen raspberries
• 1 tablespoon coconut butter
• 1 banana (150 grams) peeled and chopped into ½” pieces and frozen OR the flesh of ¼ – ½ an avocado, chopped into ½” pieces and frozen
• sweetener of choice, if using avocado instead of banana
1. Blend all of the ingredients in your blender, food processor or with an immersion blender.
2. Add sweetener to taste. If you use an avocado and not a banana, you’ll need to add some sweetener.
3. If the smoothie is too thick for you, add milk until it’s your desired consistency.