- 1/2 cup rolled oats or quick oats
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds, optional
- 1/2 cup yogurt, such as Coconut Dream nondairy
- 1/2 cup fruit of choice, plus more for the top if desired
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- sweetener of choice, as desired
Stir together the first two ingredients (and chia, if using) in a lidded container or mason jar. Add the yogurt over top, then add the fruit. Finally, add the milk. Stir everything together, put the lid on and shake the jar, then refrigerate overnight. The next morning, stir and enjoy! Depending on your yogurt and milk of choice, you may wish to add sugar or your favorite sweetener, and you can add this at any time. If you make this recipe, don’t forget to leave a review!