- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen steamable broccoli florets
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Toss chicken in skillet until browned and cooked through, stirring frequently (about 5 minutes).
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Add soy sauce, orange juice, brown sugar, salt, and cornstarch to the skillet. Whisk until completely combined.
- Cook sauce over medium-high heat until it boils and thickens, whisking the whole time (about 3-5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, steam broccoli in microwave just until crisp-tender (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add broccoli and chicken to the skillet and toss to coat with sauce.
- Serve over rice or quinoa, if desired.