- 1 ¼ lbs. Wild-caught salmon, cut into 4 portions
- 1 lb. sweet potato (about 1 medium)
- 12 oz. green beans, trimmed
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Tessemae’s Organic Lemon Garlic Dressing & Marinade, divided
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill (or ½ tsp. dried dill)
- Sea salt and black pepper
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- *May substitute: 2 Tbsp. avocado or olive oil + Juice of ½ lemon + 1 clove garlic, finely minced for the bottled dressing
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash sweet potatoes and pat dry. Using a knife or mandolin slicer, thinly slice the sweet potato (with peel intact) into rounds about ⅛th inch thick.
- Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet. Add green beans and red onions. Drizzle 1 ½ Tbsp. Tessemae’s Organic Lemon Garlic Dressing & Marinade over vegetables. Toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables in a thin layer, making a space for each of the salmon filets. Nestle salmon filets into the vegetables then drizzle them with the remaining ½ Tbsp. dressing.
- Arrange lemon slices over the top of each filet. Sprinkle salmon and vegetables with dill, sea salt and pepper.
- Place pan in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, check salmon for doneness. If it flakes easily with a fork and is no longer opaque then it’s done. Remove it to plate and loosely cover with a second plate or a lid. Return vegetables to over and continue cooking an additional 5-10 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Remove pan from oven. Serve salmon and vegetables with additional lime wedges and sea salt and pepper, if desired.