Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1/2 cup organic rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 container (5.3 oz) plain yogurt
- 1/2 medium ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, plus more for serving
- Add all ingredients except fresh blueberries into a blender cup. Blend until smooth. To reach the preferred consistency, you can add a teaspoon or two of nut milk. Set it aside for a few minutes to let it thicken.
- Lightly coat a large pan with coconut oil. Drop a few tablespoons of batter onto the skillet and cook over medium low heat. Add a few blueberries on top.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top. Flip and cook until golden brown on the bottom.