Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- 1 (170 grams) can or jar of tuna (packed in spring water)
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons slivered basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Chill until ready to serve.
Serve in lettuce leaves, on a baguette, or on whole grain crackers.