MANGO CHIA PUDDING
- 1 & 1/2 c. frozen mango
- 1 c. water
- 1 c. hemp milk (1 c. water blended with 2 Tbsp. hemp seeds, no need to strain)
- 2 pitted dates
- 1/4 c. chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp. ground vanilla
- 1/2 c. raw macadamia nuts
- Start blending the mango with 1/4 c. of water on high until you have a thick sauce. Add more water as needed by the tablespoon to get the blender going.
- Pour the mango sauce evenly into 2 glasses or bowls. Set in the fridge.
- Blend the hemp milk and two dates until smooth. Pour sweetened hemp milk into a small mixing bowl.
- Stir the hemp milk, chia seeds, and vanilla until it becomes a thick pudding. Stir constantly for 3-4 minutes then let stand for about 5 minutes to thicken.
- Pour the chia mixture on top of the mango sauce in even portions.
- Allow to set for at least 4 hours in the fridge or overnight.
- You can make a double batch and have snacks on hand for 4 days. Be sure to cover if you are storing over 1 day, it lasts 4 days in the fridge, covered.
- Serve with chopped nuts.