- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 T olive oil
- Zest + juice of 1 lime
For the Guacamole
- 1 large avocado
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped (whites and light green only)
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- optional: 1/4 cup cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice sweet potatoes thinly into fry shape.
- Coat fries with olive oil, chili powder and zest and juice of lime.
- Roast for 15 minutes before flipping over and roasting for another 12-15 mins (watch closely as you do not want them to burn)
For the Guacamole:
- Mash avocado in a large bowl.
- Add garlic, green onions, lime juice and zest and cumin. Stir to combine.
- Transfer fries to a large plate and drizzle with guacamole.
- Sprinkle with pico de gallo.