Greek Style Zucchini Fritters with Tzatziki
• 2 cups zucchini (grated, and squeezed to drain)
• 1 handful fresh herbs (such as parsley, dill, mint; chopped)
• 2 green onions (chopped)
• 1/4 cup feta (crumbled)
• 1/2 cup flour (I like to use whole wheat)
• 1 egg
• salt and pepper to taste
• 2 tablespoons oil
1. Mix the zucchini, herbs, green onion, feta, flour, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a pan.
3. Spoon the zucchini mixture into the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 4 minutes per side.