Garlic Spinach Chicken Stir Fry
1 table spoon of minced garlic
5-6 cups of organic spinach leaves
1 all-natural chicken breast, sliced
1 tea spoon of all-natural light soy sauce
1 tea spoon of vegetable oyster sauce
1 table spoon of cooking wine
1 tea spoon of corn starch
2 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil, divided
1. Add chicken slices, corn starch, soy sauce, oyster sauce and cooking wine into a mixing bowl, and mix well.
2. Heat wok on high. Add oil.
3. In 30 seconds or so, oil becomes hot. Add marinaded chicken, and cook (stir a lot) until chicken’s done. Turn heat off, and set chicken aside.
4. Heat another wok on high. Add the other table spoon of olive oil.
5. When oil becomes hot, add garlic, and let cook for 30 seconds.
6. Add spinach. Stir for about 1 min.
7. Add a pinch of sea salt and white pepper powder. Stir well.