- 2 lbs. beef stew meat, cubed (I take a short-cut and purchase the pre-cubed lean beef stew meat for pot roasts)
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen peas
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 (8 oz.) container sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup + ½ can water
- 1 large russet potato, sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- Stir together all ingredients in a large casserole dish with a tight-fitting lid (or use aluminum foil to cover a casserole dish tightly).
- Bake at 275 degrees F for approximately 5 hours.