- 10-15 peeled and diced red potatoes
- 30 oz of corn (2 cans)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups ½ and ½ or heavy cream
- 10 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped into small pieces
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp salt (add more if needed)
- Pepper to taste
- 1-3 tbsp of flour IF you want the chowder thickened
- Peel and dice your potatoes, keeping your pieces as close in size as possible
- Cook and dice your bacon in small pieces.
- Add all ingredients into the crock pot (minus the flour).
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally. Add the flour if you would like it to thicken more.
- Serve immediately or keep on low to keep warm.