- 2 Cups Chicken (cubed, cooked chicken or even a can of chicken if you have no leftovers)
- 1 bag of Microwaveable Steamed Vegetables (cooked to ALMOST done – about 45 seconds less than directions)
- 1 box of Campbell’s Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock (Soups for Easy Cooking)
- 2¼ cup Bisquick
- ⅔ cup Milk
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar
- Preheat Over to 350 F.
- Add the chicken and almost cooked vegetables into 9″ pie can or a casserole dish.
- Pour in the soup and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine Bisquick and milk to make your biscuit topping. Then mix in the cheese. You can always use your own biscuit mix or a different brand.
- Spread the biscuits on top of the pot pie mixture. You might need to use your fingers a little bit to help spread the mix around. It doesn’t need to be perfectly even (the mix will spread and rise).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the biscuit topping is wonderfully golden!