Creamy Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 C almond, coconut or rice milk
- 1 C plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup, or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ C chia seeds
- Fruit, fresh or frozen (I love berries, bananas, pineapple or mango in it)
- Almonds or granola for topping
- Mix milk, yogurt, sweetener, vanilla and salt until just blended.
- Whisk in the chia seeds.
- Let stand for 30 minutes. Stir to distribute the seeds. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning top with fruit, almonds, etc. and serve. You can even drizzle more honey or maple syrup on individual servings if you want it a little sweeter.