- 3 cups cooked and chilled Brown Minute Rice
- 1 c diced carrots, small
- ¼ medium yellow onion, chopped small
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ¾ broccoli florets, chopped small
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped small
- ½ orange bell pepper, chopped small
- ¼ c petite sweet peas
- ¾ c corn
- ½ c pineapple
- Olive Oil
- 1 c Teriyaki Sauce with Pineapple Juice
- 1-1.5 lb chicken, cut into small pieces
- Marinate chicken in ½ c of teriyaki sauce for at least 30 minutes.
- Add chicken and teriyaki sauce into skillet and cook thoroughly until chicken is no longer pink. Set aside.
- Heat thin layer of oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat (I use same skillet). Add carrots, onions, broccoli, bell pepper, and garlic and saute 5 minutes.
- Add rice, peas, corn, and remaining teriyaki sauce – cook and toss for a few minutes.
- Add chicken and pineapple plus a little olive oil to the bottom of the pan to lightly fry the rice. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, flip, and repeat until you reach desired crispy-ness.