Chicken Fried Rice
1. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
2. Rice (Either brown or white)
3. Green Onions
4. Carrots *I used shredded*
5. Green Peas
6. Olive Oil
7. More veggies if you choose
8. Soy Sauce
9. **Eggs we were out that day**
1. Prepare your rice either on the stove top or in a rice cooker
2. While the rice is finishing start to prepare your chicken. Dice it up (I do my green onions at the same time on a smaller cutting board) and begin to cook it on the stove top in a bit o olive oil.
3. Cook the chicken thoroughly while warming up your peas I use the steamer bags and also warm your green onions and carrots as well (I use a small frying pan to warm them up)
4. Measure out how much rice you want and weigh the chicken for your serving size as well as the peas (peas have point) mix.