Chicken Apple Broccoli Salad
Yield: 3-4 servings
• 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
• 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
• 1/2 apple, cored and finely diced
• 1 green onion, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1. In a bowl toss together chicken, broccoli, apple, and green onion. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl whisk together mustard, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Pour mixture into bowl with chicken and broccoli and stir to combine. Season with additional sea salt or pepper if desired.
3. Salad is best stored in an airtight container in refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Great served alone, wrapped in a lettuce leaf, or on a Paleo Bun.