Serves: about 8 servings
• ½ Tbsp. olive oil
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 onion, diced
• 1 head cauliflower, diced
• 32 ounces vegetable broth
• 1 tsp. salt
• sliced green onions for serving
1. In a dutch oven pot (or heavy pot), heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add cut up cauliflower and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil then cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until cauliflower is softened.
3. Carefully pour entire contents of pot into blender (I use my Vitamix). Add salt.
4. Carefully blend until smooth. Serve in bowls with sliced green onions. Enjoy!