CARROT PINEAPPLE PALEO MUFFINS
Serves: 8-9 muffins
- 200 grams almond flour (about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ghee, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup finely grated carrots (about 1 large carrot)
- ⅓ cup finely diced fresh pineapple
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease or line muffin tin.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Combine wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and fold in carrots and pineapple.
- Use a large ice cream or cookie scoop to fill muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.