BRUSSELS SPROUTS, CRANBERRY AND QUINOA SALAD
This Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry and Quinoa Salad is simple to make, naturally vegan and gluten-free, and wonderfully light and delicious!
• 453 grams brussels sprouts, rinsed and ends trimmed, then halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
• 2 cups cooked quinoa
• 1 cup dried cranberries
• 2/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
• orange vinaigrette (see below)
• 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• pinch of salt and pepper
TO MAKE THE SALAD:
Toss all ingredients together until combined.
TO MAKE THE ORANGE VINAIGRETTE:
Whisk all ingredients together until combined.