Brussels Sprout Hash with Sweet Potato and Bacon
• 4 strips bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1 small onion, diced
• 1 small sweet potato, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
• 1 clove garlic, chopped
• 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced
• salt and pepper to taste
• 4 eggs
1. Cook the bacon in a pan over medium heat and set aside.
2. Add the onion and sweet potato to the pan and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
4. Add the brussels sprouts, saute until tender, about 5 minutes, let sit until the bottoms start to caramelize, about 5 minutes, mix everything up, let sit for 5 minutes and mix it all up.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Create 4 small wells in the hash, add the eggs and cook until the desired level of done-ness.