- 2 cups nuts (I used 1 cup of cashews& 1 cup of almonds)
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (or seeds of 1 vanilla bean)
- Zest of 1 lemon, juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add nuts to food processor. Process until nuts are pea-sized.
- Combine nuts with dates and dried blueberries and process until all ingredients have broken down and are a bit sticky.
- Add in lemon zest and juice and vanilla extract.
- Process until all ingredients come together to form 1 large sticky ball.
- Roll into small balls and store in fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer.